Peaceful Nights Productive Days
Speed to Service Guarantee
***When you work with Beautiful Baby Sleep your texts, emails and phone calls will be addressed in 3 hours or less – Guaranteed.***
The Beautiful Baby Sleep Goal – Rest. For You and Your Family.
Book your complimentary enlightenment call today.
Hi, I’m Susanna.
I’m the founder of Beautiful Baby Sleep. Helping caregivers with family sleep is my passion. I’ve been where you are. I felt like I was failing my family because I was totally lost with regard to family sleep management.
I felt hopeless, powerless, and most of all – I felt exhausted.
I sought out help and now I help others.
Let me help you, let’s talk.
Book your complimentary enlightenment call today.
You Expected to be Tired but You Didn’t Expect the Following:
- Your child is waking up several times a night.
- Your child is not taking restorative naps.
- You don’t know how to get your baby to sleep in the crib.
- It takes hours for your child to fall asleep and your child will only sleep for a short time.
- You don’t know how to get your baby to stop fighting sleep.
- Your back and arms hurt from rocking or holding your child to sleep.
- You don’t know how to get your baby to sleep without being held.
- It seems impossible to get your child on a schedule.
- You’re exhausted, frustrated and you need some help.
Sleep Nurturing Programs Customized for your Family’s Needs
Through implementation of our sleep packages and Susanna’s personalized support you will receive:
- A step by step, comprehensive Sleep Nurturing Plan that is customized for your family.
- An open minded and flexible approach to scheduling, routines and overall family sleep management.
- Results – Improvement in your child’s sleep is only days away once you book a package.
- Most children begin sleeping 10 – 12 hours per night and taking restorative naps within 3 -7 days of sleep plan implementation.
- Knowledge about best sleep practices for your child.
- Insight into your child’s current sleep habits.
- Insight into your child’s current and future sleep needs.
- Sleep nurturing support when you need it the most.
- Susanna’s speed to response guarantee. All texts, phone calls and emails will be answered in three hours or less, usually within 5 minutes – Guaranteed
Susanna’s Mission for Beautiful Baby Sleep is to help families have peaceful nights and productive days. Educating caregivers about family sleep management is my passion.
Beautiful Baby Sleep Packages
What our Sleep Nurturing Plans can do for you:
- Have your child sleeping 10-12 hours per night.
- Have your child taking restorative naps.
- Have your child fall asleep independently.
- Build effective family sleep management without “cry it out.”
- Make sense of the bewildering world of infant, toddler and child sleep science.
Caregiver Experiences with Beautiful Baby Sleep
Vita L - Etobicoke Ontario
Susanna was absolutely amazing to work with. From our initial conversation I knew she would be able to help me and my son both get the sleep we very much needed. My son was going through a sleep regression and waking up 2 – 3 times a night. I was absolutely exhausted and at the end of my rope.
Susanna has a very gentle and nurturing approach which made me feel at ease. She also provided me with a very detailed and easy-to-follow plan to implement. Within a few nights, my son was sleeping through the night! Susanna was also very responsive and would answer and address any questions or concerns I had along the way. The whole process was simple and definitely worth it.
I have already passed her name on to friends that are in need of sleep training their children and will continue to do so, as I know she will be able to help their families achieve better sleep as well.
Thanks a million Susanna!
Kelly M - Thornhill ON
After speaking with Susanna from Beautiful Baby Sleep, my son is now going to bed on his own and I finally have the time to myself in the evenings again.
My son is 4 years old and we needed a refresher on the bedtime routine as I was laying with him in his bed every night until he fell asleep, and most nights I would end up falling asleep too. The service I did with Susanna was called “Baby Talk” and we discussed routines and different techniques we could try.
I was impressed mostly with Susanna checking in on me and also telling me that it was ok or normal that I wanted to go in and give in to him. She helped me to be strong so that he could learn. I highly recommend this service for anyone who needs a refresher or a change in the bedtime routine.
Yoloanda T - Woodbridge ON
Brittany B - Etobicoke ON
Amanda G - Orangeville ON
I chose Susanna to help my family with sleep training. I spoke with four other consultants before her but immediately after speaking with Susanna I knew she was the right one. I felt like I was speaking to another mom and not just a business owner. She was very supportive, and I know she really cared to help and not just conducting a business. Susanna went above and beyond with phone calls everyday, multiple checks and advice on a new sleeping schedule. I couldn’t do it without her support. I would highly recommend her to any mama that needs some help and support with their little one. You won’t be disappointed!
Is My Baby “Giving Up” During Sleep Training?
One opinion that is currently circulating on social media is that babies are “giving up” during sleep training. But there is more to it then just a simple answer. Read on to learn more.
How to Get Your Baby to Sleep in the Crib
If you are looking for tips on how to get your baby to sleep in the crib, you have come to the right place. In addition to tips, I will offer an explanation as to why this is happening.
Sleep Training while Co-Sleeping – It Can Be Done
When your sweet, Beautiful Baby is first born, you feel the primal need to be close to him at all time. The innate need to be close to your baby is the force behind sleep training while co-sleeping.
The Right Time to Sleep Train
When is the right time to sleep train your child? Seems like an easy question right? But there is more to the question than you might think. Read on to learn more.
Is Sleep Training Detrimental?
The divisive debate. It’s the most polarizing question in the world of early childhood parenting: is sleep training bad for children? Read on to learn more.